Thursday, January 3, 2013

Must Haves


This is a bit of a random post but I wanted to talk about two items that are must haves for me these days.

First is my new Moving Comfort sports bra. I used to swear by my Under Armor sports bra until I tried this one. No comparison! The straps adjust by Velcro in the front so you can have as much or as little support as you want. As a Personal Trainer who spends a lot of time in her sports bra, this is a must have feature. No more straps digging into my shoulders. + the straps are nice and thick which adds more comfort. 

For anyone with a cup size C + you know how difficult it is to find the right support and coverage AND look cute! Their bras run from size AA to E so you've got plenty of options. 

As a bonus for us nursing moms, the straps will actually come all the way off from the front which makes it sooooo easy to nurse. 

I got mine from REI on their sale rack for about $30, I believe they run around $45 regular priced. Even though it's a little bit of an investment it is completely worth the money. 




Second Must Have item is this Half Tank from Hapari. For someone that hates the extra layers of an under shirt but needs the coverage this is your best friend. They come in black, brown, white, and maybe even off white. I especially like to wear these under my low cut dresses because it's so difficult to hide your regular camisole line around your wast.  They also have them with sleeves so you can stay covered with out adding the extra bulk.

They run around $15 dollars each. You can buy them online at their website or I have seen them at their store in Kaysville. 

Once again for all the nursing mom's out there, THIS IS A LIFE SAVER! It once again come especially handy when wearing a dress and trying to nurse.



I just wanted to share these amazing items with you. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment