Wednesday, May 8, 2013

38 &37

I lost my Itouch.....
I don't want to admit how sad I am about this.
It's going to make it really hard to log my calories/meals.

Today's Workout:

TRX
-Bicep Curl
-Tri Press
-High Row
-Shoulder Fly
-TRX Crunch
-TRX Pike
 = 30 Minutes

Body Combat Class
My watch said I burned 480 calories in 55 minutes.
=55 minutes

Total workout time = 85 minutes

3 Week Update 

Bust 34 inches
Waist 31.5 inches
Hips 36 inches

125lbs

20.3% Body Fat
22.9 BMI

-Not really a great week as far as measurements and weight loss goes. I can't say I didn't expect it though. Monday night Andrew took me out to Ruth's Chris for our Anniversary and Tuesday night I went out to dinner with my parents at PF Changs + eating out 3 times last week. This week I have been carbo loading, and if you do it right you'll gain around 2-3 lbs. I don't mind as long as I don't die on my race this Saturday.

Tomorrow and Friday are rest days besides stretching. Saturday, RACE DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment