Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 31 + Weekly Stats

Do you guys ever have times in your life when things are CRAZY!! Well the month of May has turned into my crazy month. We have something going on literally every evening and weekend. Plus things like planning and getting everything ready for Denali's birthday (why am I doing a party any way? It's not like she's going to remember), I have to pass two exams in the next 20 days for my NASM re-certification (Oh procrastination), 3 vacations in the next 20 days to plan and pack for. Anyway, just my little rant which really can't count for a rant because all the "things" we have going on are awesome!

WEEKLY STATS

Weight: 123.5 (-.5)
BMI: 22.6
Body Fat %: 19 (-1) (wooooohooooooooo!)

Chest: 34 inches (-.5)
Waist: 31 inches (-1.5)
Hips: 37 inches (+1, I blame this on my all my bun muscles I'm getting from biking.)

WORKOUT + DIET

So, I've failed miserably on logging my diet since I lost my itouch.

Monday- Max Circuit Training Insanity video. This was "insanely"  hard. + leisurely bike ride with family.
 = 100 minutes

Tuesday- Nothing. Lets call it a rest day..... I spent the evening trying to take some one year pictures of my little girl and a family picture.




 TODAY'S GOALS
-remember my password to the calorie count website
-log my diet
-workout somehow even though my day is crazy



*****FOR FUN! Leave a comment telling me for favorite form of exercise and a personal goal for the summer!*****

2 comments:

  1. Playing Just Dance or Swimming.

    Focus on the good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Focus more on workout goals instead of weight goal. For example I wanna tun a 10k this summer. I can reach that goal sooner than i can reach my weight goal. Also get outside a lot!

    ReplyDelete