Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 44

A little more than two weeks in and it's been more tough then I would have thought. I'm sure if I wouldn't have publicly announced my goals I would have given up by now which is REALLY, really sad.  

The past couple days have been the hardest so far. For one I have not been sleeping well so I've kind of lost my drive. I also lost a bit of inspiration when I took my 2 week measurements and there wasn't a single change. I had to remind myself that more often then not you'll have a "big lose week" and then won't lose at all the next. You have to give your body time to come back to homeostasis and decide it's okay with losing a bit more fat. I just need to hang in there and be optimistic. 

The good things that have happened:
-Not including the past two days, I have had way more energy than I have had in a long time. Even Andrew has noticed and loves it.
-Definition in my arms is starting to show.
-I'm starting to break some really bad eating habits that's I've had for years.
-I'm sticking to what I said I would do.





WORKOUT
Body Combat class at Gold Gym - 500ish Calories

I laugh so hard every time they do they OFortuna routine. Watch this video to know why. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment