Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 48 and 47

This is one of those "oh crap, lets hurry and log even though nothing cool happened but I have to" post.


 Saturday I convinced Andrew to go on my bike ride with me. We were supposed to go 40 miles but only ended up going a little less than 30. I had forgotten to grab our ice cold water bottles out of the fridge before leaving and we forgot to apply sunscreen so we decided to cut it short. It was probably a good idea because I'm pretty sure I started to get Heat Stroke, or is it Exhaustion? I can never remember which one come first. Head ache that lasted the rest of the day, nausea, extreme fatigue. It was probably a wise choice to end early, to say the least.
That being said, I'm horrified that I have to ride 50 miles in 2 weeks. THANK GOODNESS I didn't sign up for the full century. ooof. that would be a tough task.



As a little side note, Denali is almost all the way weaned which means I'm not longer effortlessly burning calories. This makes me nervous about my up coming weight loss. I must not eat Reese's I must not eat Reese's.

No comments:

Post a Comment