Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 60

Today was a tough day. I was sooooooo tired this morning so I didn't go to the gym before Andrew left for work like I should have. I was forced to go at 5:30 pm along with the rest of Bountiful. I did half the work out that I wanted to do and then was so fed up with fighting for weights or cable machines that I just went home. You know how some days you feel like you could just go on for forever? Well this was not one of those days. Each repetition was a fight and I had to visualize my end goal to make it through.

Overall, not a very inspiring day. Here's to tomorrow-a better day.



30 minutes on the Stair Stepper

3 Sets

One arm Kettle Bell Swing with lunge and press (15 E/S)
Side Squat with Barbell (15 E/S)
Walking push ups (25 total)
Mt Climbers with legs on step and balancing crunch (25 total)

Ab blasting--Pretty much just did ab exercises until I couldn't any more.

Goals
-focus on fast but controlled reps-high cardio (more fat burn).
-Keeping heart rate around 80%
-30 second break between each exercise

 

No comments:

Post a Comment