Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 52 + 1 Week Stats

Yesterday I did sooooo good...until I didn't.

I ate well, worked out twice (to make up for the fact that I didn't workout yesterday), and then at 9 pm I was soooooo hungry that I kinda just went crazy and ate almost a whole package of Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs. What I should have done is just had more dinner and filled myself up a little more since  with my workouts and breast feeding I was probably way under my calorie goal. There are times when your body is telling you something and you should listen. I always know that when I'm craving a burger and fries it's because I've been cutting too much fat out of my diet.

This is not including all my Reese's Eggs and I didn't log any exercise.

WORKOUT

#1 30 minutes of core exercises on my TRX at home.
#2 Upper Body at the gym

-Bicep Curls (12 E/S)
-Overhead Press (12)
-Triceps Dip (12)
-Shoulder Row (12) 

-Pull Ups (15)
-Push Ups (15)
-Dips (15)

-Rotated Bicep Curls  (12)
-Chest Press (12)
-Standing Row (12)
     (all 3 on cable machine)

-----3 sets of each exercise. 

Total Workout Time = 80 minutes

PS: I'm sooooooo sore today. It's been more than a year since I've spent so much time on upper body alone.

Thought for today- You can't starve yourself, it won't work. + Mess up days will happen, just keep looking forward and focus on what you did RIGHT that day.

1 WEEK STATS:

123 lbs (-1lb)
19.3% Body Fat (-.7%)
22 BMI

Bust Same
Waist 31 ( -1.5 inches)
Hips Same

No comments:

Post a Comment